Durham & Orange NC HMIS Migration Training
The Michigan Coalition Against Homelessness (MCAH) will be working with the NC Coalition to End Homelessness (NCCEH) to provide NC HMIS Migration Training for Agency Administrators in Durham and Orange County CoCs on Friday, June 5, 2015.
Agency Administrators from agencies participating in NC HMIS from Durham & Orange Counties should attend this training.
With guidance from MCAH, Agency Admins and Local System Admins will:
- Ensure Provider Pages are set up for each funding source
- Review HUD Standards Information Configuration
- Review/update unit/bed lists
- Review assessments for appropriateness with funding sources
- Update the visibility and privacy settings on Provider Pages
- Data sharing groups can be created at this time if Qualified Service Organization Business Associate Agreement (QSOBAA) is in place
The training will run from 9:00 to 5:00 with a one-hour break for lunch on your own.
This training is free, but registration is required. The registration deadline is Monday, June 1.