Health Care for the Homeless Regional Training
Join the National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Genesee County Community Mental Health and Vanderbilt School of Medicine on September 19-20 at the Westin Hotel in Southfield, MI, for a free regional training featuring Health Care for the Homeless experts from around the country.
This training is tailored for clinicians, administrators, students and advocates of homeless health care services and will feature these ACCME accredited courses:
- Health Reform: The Nuts and Bolts of Understanding, Planning and Thriving
- Behavioral Health Care for the Homeless
- Forming and Maintaining a Consumer Advisory Board
- Chronic Pain Management
- Syphilis Detection and Treatment
- Integration of Primary Care and Mental Health
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Self Care
- Primary Care and Medical Home
- Integration of Service and Advocacy
- Outreach to Families Experiencing Homelessness
- Medical Respite Care
Visit the training webpage for a detailed agenda, hotel reservations and registration. This training is free of charge and breakfast and lunch will be provided. Space is limited, so please register now.
Organizer Victoria Raschke
Mon, Sep. 19 - Tue, Sep. 20, 2011
7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.