NHCHC Webinar: Patient-Centered Medical Home and Homeless Health Care: An Introduction
Don't miss the next webinar in the National Health Care for the Homeless Council's 2011 series:
Patient Centered Medical Home and Homeless Health Care: An Introduction
This session will include:
- A brief review of the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) concept and history
- The reasoning behind one Health Care for the Homeless project's plans to prioritize seeking PCMH recognition now
- A discussion of the early challenges and foreseeable hurdles to recognition for HCH programs
- Joslyn Allen, MSSW, Director of Government Grants and Special Projects, Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program, Boston, MA
- Heidi Nelson, MHSA, Chief Executive Officer, Duffy Health Center, Hyannis, MA
This webinar is free of charge, but space is limited and advance registration is required. Please click here to register.
Organizer Juli Hishida
Thu, March 10, 2011
1 p.m. - 2 p.m.