HEARTH Implementation Clinic
The HEARTH Implementation Clinic is meant to prepare CoCs for the changes that will occur under the new HEARTH Act regulations. Staff from the National Alliance to End Homelessness will lead the clinic and assist participants in evaluation of their communities' performance and goals.
Key activities of the clinic will include:
- Performance Evaluation: Evaluate your community’s performance on key HEARTH performance measures.
- System Assessment: Assess the degree to which your current service and governance infrastructures support HEARTH Act implementation.
- Goal Setting: Determine system-appropriate goals and benchmarks based on the HEARTH Act.
- Planning & Implementation: Create and implement a plan to improve system performance.
Lunch and snacks will be provided on both days of the clinic.
Payment for registration fees must be received prior to the clinic. You may pay online when registering or mail a check (payable to NCCEH) to PO Box 27692, Raleigh, NC, 27611. Please contact our office at 919-755-4393 if you would like an invoice.
NCCEH has reserved a block of rooms for the nights of May 10 and 11 at the Hawthorne Inn & Conference Center. These rooms are available at the discounted rate of $75.00 per night. The Inn will also honor the NC government rate of $65.90 for government employees with ID.
- To book by phone: Call 1-800-972-3774 and ask for the "HEARTH Clinic" convention rate
- To book online: Go to www.hawthorneinn.com and use the Group Code 26H0QR
This rate will be honored until Monday, April 25. Reservations received after the 25th will be honored based on availability.
Organizer Nancy Holochwost
Wed, May. 11 - Thu, May. 12, 2011
9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Event has ended
Mazie Woodruff Center, Forsyth Tech
4509 Lansing Dr.
Winston-Salem, NC 27105