Foreclosure Prevention Workshop
- Are you buying your home or are you a homeowner?
- Do you have a mortgage on your home?
- Did you refinance your home and still cannot afford your payment?
- Are you behind on your mortgage?
- Have you lost your job or had your hours reduced?
If the answers is yes to any of the above questions, please join the North Carolina Housing Coalition at our Prevention Foreclosure Workshop - we may be able to help!
- Learning how you may qualify for mortgage help while you look for work or re-train for work
- Finding out about free legal service and alternative programs to foreclosure
- Understanding where to find housing resources available in your community
The workshop is free and open to the general public, but we ask that you please register on the NCHC website.
Organizer Brenda Parrott
Thu, Aug. 30, 2012
6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Cameron Village Regional Library, Room 202A
1900 Cameron Street
Raleigh, NC 27605