Foreclosure Prevention Workshop
If you are a homeowner, potential homeowner, student, or unemployed this workshop is for you!
Land Loss Prevention Project:
- Overview of how our country got into a foreclosure crisis
- Alternative options to forclosure
The Support Center:
- The qualities of a responsible originator when working with potential homebuyers
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA):
- Direct 502 and guaranteed products
- USDA foreclosure servicing options
Brenda Parrott (NC Housing Coalition): firstname.lastname@example.org; 919-827-4494
Sonia Jones (The Support Center): email@example.com
; 919-803-1437 Ext. 222
This workshop is free and the public is welcome. Please click here to register. Please do not contact the library to register.
Tue, Nov. 13, 2012
6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Cameron Village Library
1930 Clark Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27605