Fair Housing 101 for Shelter Providers
Topics presented will include:
- Basic Fair Housing Protections
- Fair Housing for People with Disabilities
- Diversity and Fair Housing: What You Should Know
- CHIN Network Requirements and Fair Housing
Who Should Attend?
- Shelter Staff, Managers and Board members
- Section 8 Housing Providers
- People with Disabilities
- Disability Rights Advocates
- Providers of Supportive Housing and Related Services for People with Disabilities
- Anyone who Cares about Equal Access to Decent, Affordable Housing
- Al Heggins, City of High Point Human Relations Department
- Jack Holtzman, Fair Housing Project, Legal Aid of NC
This is a free workshop, but advanced registration is required and space is limited. Please register through the High Point Human Relations Department by calling or emailing Ester Boss:
336‐883‐3124 OR email@example.com
Organizer Ester Boss
Thu, Nov. 8, 2012
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
West End Ministries
903 English Rd.
High Point, NC 27262