HCH Webinar: Coordinated Care for the Homeless Population
This webinar, presented in collaboration with the National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare, is an overview of Community Mental Health and Health Care for the Homeless services. There will be four case study presentations on successfully working in a partnership.
- Barbara DiPietro, Director of Policy, National Health Care for the Homeless Council
- Kathy Reynolds, Vice President, Health Integration and Wellness Promotion, National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare
- Marianne Savarese, Project Director, Health Care for the Homeless - Manchester, NH
- Bill Rider, COO, The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
- Kevin Hamilton, Deputy of Programs, Clinica Sierra Vista
- Geoff Smith, Clinical Supervisor, Department of Behavioral Health
This webinar is free, but registration is required. Please click here to register.
Thu, Sept. 22, 2011
noon - 1:30 p.m.