USICH Webinar: Alternatives to the Criminalization of Homelessness
This joint webinar co-hosted by the Department of Justice and the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness will provide an overview of the recently released report Searching Out Solutions: Alternatives to the Criminalization of Homelessness. The webinar will provide details about how communities can utilize Department of Justice resources and programs to help implement the strategies in the report. The webinar will focus on effective law enforcement and justice systems strategies that benefit people experiencing homelessness and the community as a whole.
- Senior Counsel for the Access to Justice Initiative Melanca Clark
- Trial Attorney for the Special Litigation Section of the Civil Rights Division Robert Koch
- Research Analyst for the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services Vonda Matthews
- Program Manager for the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Karen Bachar
- USICH Deputy Director Anthony Love
Space is limited. Please click here to register for the webinar.
Mon, May 7, 2012
2 p.m. - 3 p.m.