HCH Webinar: The FQHC HCH/PH Application - Process and Challenges
In developing New Access Points, integration of care is critical --and challenging-- both internally and at the community level. In this webinar you will learn from the experience of one Community Mental Health organization who has planned and applied for Health Center funding to more comprehensively meet the needs of its community. They will share their challenges and processes in completing an FQHC HCH and PH Application. After the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify useful measures of community need when preparing to submit an application for 330 funding for HCH/PH.
- Identify essential roles and tasks for the application team members.
- Identify pitfalls and challenges in the application process.
- List several strategies for garnering partner support when resources are very scarce.
- Tisha Deeghan, MHSA, LMSW, ACSW, LMFT, Senior Vice President/COO, Genesee County Community Mental Health, Flint, MI
- Danis Russell, MA, MBA, CEO, Genesee County Community Mental Health, Flint, MI
- Honor Potvin, MPH, Consultant
Click here to register for the webinar.
Organizer Juli Hishida
Thu, March 31, 2011
1 p.m. - 2 p.m.