Community Support Team: Service Definition and Beyond
e-daptivity Learning & Performance Solutions is proud to collaborate with Mental Health Partners to bring you Community Support Team: Service Definition & Beyond.
This six hour training is much more than a service definition training! It is designed to:
- Provide the most current information about the CST service definition and required components
- Train participants about first responder responsibilities and best practices in crisis care
- Offer insight regarding authorizations
- Educate participants about relevant models of practice, including Motivational Interviewing and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Enhance participants' skills in the provision of CST
Online registration is required by August 24 - please click here to register. Registration may close earlier if the event is full. Space is limited in order to accommodate breakout sessions. The cost for this six hour training is $50 per person.
If you have any questions about the event or how to register please contact Marty Weems at e-daptivity.
Organizer Nancy Holochwost
Fri, Aug. 27, 2010
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Foothills Higher Education Center
2128 South Sterling St.
Morganton, NC 28655