Housing Assistance Workshop
Learn about programs and services available to renters, buyers, potential renters, and potential homeowners!
CCCS of Greater Greensboro will review:
* Homebuyer education counseling and a mortgage loan assistance program
U.S. Dept of HUD will discuss:
* A mortgage loan modification program that makes payments more affordable
Christians United Outreach Min will clarify:
* Short term financial crisis assistance
Asheboro Housing Authority will give details on:
* Housing programs including Section 8
Legal Aid of NC will explain:
* Your rights during the foreclosure process
This event is free to the public and refreshments will be provided. Walk-ins are welcome!
If you have questions, please contact:
Regina Green (NCHC) - 919-827-4494
Douglas Gager (CFUMC) - 336-622-6701
Organizer Regina Green
Sat, April 9, 2011
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Central Falls UMC
1436 Pennsylvania Ave.
Asheboro, NC 27203