Mental Health First Aid
Mental Health Partners is bringing this 12-hour certification course designed to help communities:
- Better understand mental illness
- Respond to psychiatric emergencies
The program builds mental health literacy among:
- Parents, families, and school administrators
- Primary care professionals
- Law enforcement officers
- Business leaders
- Human resources professionals
Learn how YOU can bring Mental Health First Aid into your community.
Space is limited! Please call 828-323-8053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Thu, Apr. 15 - Fri, Apr. 16, 2010
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Grace Hospital Catawba River Auditorium