HUD FY11 Budget Webcast
Please join HUD for a webcast on how HUD’s FY 2011 budget will help the Department move forward in its efforts to prevent and end homelessness.
- Mercedes Márquez, Assistant Secretary for Community Planning and Development
- Sandra Henriquez, Assistant Secretary for Public and Indian Housing
- Fred Karnas, Senior Adviser to HUD Secretary
- Donald Moulds, Acting Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (HHS)
- Dr. Carl Harris, Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (Education)
To access the Webcast, please go to: http://www.hud.gov/webcasts/index.cfm
Organizer Nancy Holochwost
Thu, Feb. 4, 2010
2 p.m. - 3 p.m.