BoS Regional Committee 1-Day Planning Meeting
BoS staff are holding three 1-day planning meetings to assist Regional Committees with the restructuring process. This meeting is for the following Regional Committees:
- Alamance, Person, Chatham, Caswell, Rockingham
- Randolph, AHRMM, Lee-Harnett, Johnston
- Kerr-Tarr, Twin County, Northampton
Each combined Regional Committee should have their full transition team attend, including leadership and representatives from all areas (6-8 people per team).
The meeting will cover the following topics:
- Regional Committee logistics
- Point-In-Time Count
- Coordinated Assessment
- Combined funding process
- 100-Day Plan with timeline and benchmarks
The registration fee of $15.00 covers lunch and supplies. If this fee will prevent you from being able to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.