NCCEH Dialogue Groups
Our Dialogue Groups offer NCCEH members the chance to share ideas and ask questions of other members who are working on similar issues. This is a great way to network and learn from colleagues from across the state.
Dialogue groups meet via conference call and their members have access to group webpages with notes and resources.
Current Dialogue Groups:
SOAR Caseworkers (Members: view webpage)
- This group is for caseworkers who are assisting individuals with the SSI/SSDI disability application process using the SOAR method.
CoC Coordinators (Members: view webpage)
- This group is for the chairs and grantwriters of North Carolina's 12 Continua of Care.
Local Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness Coordinators (Members: view webpage)
- This group is for coordinators who are currently implementing ten-year plans.
- This group is for community leaders who are designing or implementing coordinated assessment systems.
Interested in joining one of these groups?
Dialogue groups are open to NCCEH members.
To sign up for a group:
If you are a current member, log in on our homepage. Scroll down to "Groups" and click the small gray wheel. Click on the groups you wish to join, then click the "Add" arrow and save.
- Or, contact Nancy Holochwost at 919-755-4393 or via email.
- Or, if you're not a member yet, become a member now and then follow the instructions above.