2013 Point-in-Time Count Forms
The 2013 Point-in-Time Count was held the night of Wednesday, January 30.
Sheltered & Permanent Housing Count Forms
Each emergency shelter, seasonal shelter, and transitional housing program must fill out the Sheltered Count of Homeless Persons form. Each rapid re-housing program and permanent supportive housing program must fill out the Permanent Housing Count of Formerly Homeless Persons form.
- Programs in the Balance of State CoC must turn the forms in to NCCEH by Feb. 8.
- Programs in all other CoCs should turn the forms in to their local PIT coordinator.
Sheltered Count of Homeless Persons
(for emergency/seasonal shelters and transitional housing)
Permanent Housing Count of Formerly Homeless Persons
(for rapid re-housing and permament supportive housing)
Unsheltered (Street) Count Form
Communities conducting street counts or services-based counts of unsheltered homeless persons should use this form to report their data.
- Communities in the Balance of State CoC must turn the forms in to NCCEH by Feb. 8.
- Communities in all other CoCs should turn the forms in to their local PIT coordinator.
This is an optional survey that can be used while interviewing homeless persons during the count to collect information that must be included on the reporting forms.
- These forms do not need to be turned in to NCCEH. Check with your local PIT coordinator to see if forms are being collected locally.
- This form was created with assistance from HUD TA providers. You may edit this form according to your community's needs.
Continnum of Care Reporting Form
This form is for CoC leadership to report the CoC's total count to the State of North Carolina.
- Communities in the Balance of State CoC do not need to submit this form to NCCEH. You may use the form to tabulate your local totals.
- All other CoCs in North Carolina must submit this form to NCCEH by March 1.
Imminently Literally Homeless and At-Risk of Homelessness Form
This form is for communities to count numbers of people who are imminently literally homeless and at-risk of homelessness.
- This form is optional. Check with your local PIT coordinator to see if forms are being collected locally. This form does not need to be submitted to NCCEH.
|Imminently Literally Homeless and At-Risk Form|
2013 Point in Time Count Trainings
|NCCEH held PIT Count training calls on January 17, 2013.||